Green Risotto Salad
Green Risotto Salad - Serves 2
For the Dressing
1/4 green apple cored and roughly chopped
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp chia seeds
2 cloves garlic
1/4 green chilli (optional)
2 tbsp hemp seeds
3/4 tsp Himalayan Salt or as per taste
Handful coriander leaves
1/4 cup water
For the Risotto
1 heaped cup cooked quinoa
2 cups boiling water
1 cup raw French beans finely chopped
1-2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. In a large bowl, add boiling water, French beans and blanch the fresh beans for 2minutes. Sieve the French beans and keep aside.
2. For the dressing, add all the ingredients in a smoothie maker or blender and blend until smooth paste. Taste and adjust the flavours as per taste.
3. For the risotto, in a mixing bowl, add the cooked quinoa, blanched French beans, hemp seeds and the dressing. Mix until well combined. Taste and adjust the flavours as per taste.
4. Garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve!
5. This dish can be served on its own as a main meal or can be served with braised tofu.