2 large aubergines
3 garlic cloves
4 tsp zatar
4 tbsp tahini
1 tsp Black pepper or as per taste
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt or as per taste
Juice of 1 lemon
Zest of 1 lemon
Whole mint leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. On a baking tray with parchment paper, add the aubergines and roast in the oven for 30-40minutes.
2. Once the aubergines are roasted, peel the skin and add to food processor.
3. Next add rest of the ingredients and blend into smooth paste.
4. Taste and adjust the flavours accordingly.
5. Pour the baba Ganoush into a bowl. Drizzle olive oil and a sprinkle of pomegranate. Add few mint leaves for decor and enjoy with warm fresh pitta or raw vegetable, it tastes absolutely delicious and very health.