1 cup carrots roughly chopped
1/2 cup pitted dates
1/2 cup dry cranberries
1/4 cup almond butter
Rind of 1 orange
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
5 tsp flaxseeds meal
1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
1/2 cup coconut flakes
1 cup quinoa flakes
1/2 cup pecan nuts
Handful desiccated coconut
1. In a food processor, add carrots, pitted dates, dry cranberries and almond butter. Blend until finely combined together.
2. Then, add rest of the ingredients and blend until the mixture holds together.
3. Taste and adjust the flavours accordingly.
4. Take the mixture out on a bowl and roll then into small/medium size balls.
5. Coat them with desiccated coconut. This is optional.
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.