* 2 large sweet potatoes boiled
* 1 small packet Brussels sprouts boiled
* 4 garlic cloves crushed
* 2 shallots chopped
* 1 green chilli finely chopped
* 1 tbsp wheatgrass powder
* 1 tbsp baobab powder
* 2 tbsp chia powder
* 3 tbsp oats meal
* 1 tbsp cumin seeds powder
* 1 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt or as per taste
* Handful parsley leaves
* Olive oil - for brushing
1. Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend well until the mixture holds together.
* Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
* Transfer the mixture to the large mixing bowl, rub little olive oil on your palms and make nuggets like shape.
* Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
* Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate. This dish can be served with red or green chutney, or ketchup.
The video for this recipe can be found on my Instagram and Facebook posts.